Our center can offer you the following FREE and confidential services:
- Limited obstetrical ultrasound and pregnancy tests
- Peer counseling to provide physical, emotional and spiritual support for women in unwanted pregnancies
- Community referrals
- H.O.P.E. program: Healthy Options and Parenting Education classes that covers a wide variety of topics, from healthy relationships to caring for your children, as well as providing material assistance such as diapers, wipes, baby items, etc.
- Reproductive health & family planning education
- Post-abortive follow-up
- Quality professional medical care & confidential consultation
Call today for your confidential appointment: 915-544-9600
Learning Natural Family Planning has never been easier!
Online, self-paced courses make it completely accessible and affordable for couples. Simply choose the method that best fits, and complete the registration.
BILLINGS OVULATION METHOD:
This method tracks the signs of fertility a woman has each cycle. Women learn to observe certain sensations in order to determine whether or not she is fertile. Four simple rules are followed during the cycle based on whether or not the couple wants to achieve or postpone pregnancy.
Learn online at:
or email at: email@example.com
This method tracks a womans basal body temperature and other fertility signs to determine whether or not she is fertile. Along with instruction, you will need a few more items in order to chart accurately. Couple to Couple League offers all of this and three options to learn. On site, live online, or self paced online.
Choose from one of these three at:
or call: 1(800)745-8252
Additionally, we are excited to announce that House of Hope will soon be offering monthly NFP classes in house.
Stay Tuned as we develop our program!
Call us to find out more!