SASMEE Award - Best Non Steam Australian Prototypical Locomotive
The SASMEE Award – Best Non-Steam Australian Prototypical Locomotive, is awarded to the best model of a non-steam Australian prototype locomotive.
• The model must be a scale model of an Australian prototype
• The model must be a working model and operating during the Convention
• Models built by a commercial or professional builder are not eligible
• Each winner shall place a photograph in the accompanying album and arrange for the Trophy to be at the next Convention
• A locomotive may be awarded once only.
The trophy is judged by the AALS executive. (An entry form is available on this site to download but is not essential).